Making Connections 2022 – Registration Open
Join us for Making Connections 2022: The National Transit Workforce Conference at Capitol Hilton in Washington, D.C., December 13-14, 2022. This conference brings together participants from urban, suburban, rural, and tribal public transportation with industry stakeholders for plenaries, workshops, ongoing dialogues, and networking.
|Session topics will cover:|
- Recruitment and retention
- Training, mentoring, and apprenticeships
- Train-the-Trainer and instructional design
- Workforce transition for Zero Emission Buses
- Preparing today and tomorrow’s workforce for new technologies
- Strategic workforce planning
- Advancing diversity, equity, inclusion, and access
- Health and safety
- Funding for workforce development
Anyone committed to improving public transportation workforce development is encouraged to attend, including:
- Transit agency leaders, representatives from operations, maintenance, HR, training, and procurement
- Transit labor leaders, representatives, and frontline workers
- Trainers, mentors, and apprenticeship coordinators
- Community leaders and activists
- Non-profit, advocacy groups, and government representatives
- Educational partners
|Click to Register Now|
Early-bird registration rates are available until October 31, 2022
|Click here to Reserve Hotel Room|
Capital Hilton,1001 16th Street NW Washington, DC 20036
Register before November 19 for discounted conference price.
|Click here for Sponsorship Registration|
Making Connections 2022 is a great opportunity for you to showcase your products and services. We offer three levels of sponsorship that include exhibit space that attendees cannot miss on the way to plenaries and workshops!
Sponsors and vendors should sign up by November 14, 2022.
|Questions? Contact Amri Joyner|